smear

Tomorrow's weather

Markyboy 50
We only do 120 when I'm with him:rofl:

I was just thinking it must be you doing most of the work then Daveyboy

Posh

The only thing I'd be jealous about with @Markyboy 50 is he only has to work 3 days a week & spends his days off I presume in Norfolk which is a lovely part of the world. That's my idea of working.

Markyboy 50
The only thing I'd be jealous about with @Markyboy 50 is he only has to work 3 days a week & spends his days off I presume in Norfolk which is a lovely part of the world. That's my idea of working.

Thanks posh. I've earned the right to me 3 day weeks. Done 35 years. Sold all my rubbish work. Everything is compact. Only fill me van with diesel every 3 weeks. Kept all the high paying stuff. As my ex wife says" I earn far to much money and have far to much time on my hands". And yep. Spend my spare time in norfolk with the lucky lady. Life's to short. I'm 50. Not getting any younger as they say.

Markyboy 50

Yes mate. A few nice days coming up. We will all get done. Been a good winter really. Better than that minus 8 stuff

Green Pro Clean Ltd

My sincerest apologies. I did not realise that as a moderator I was required to foresake a sense of humor.

This has now been rectified and all posts not relating to the original thread will be removed.

My apologies once again.

Markyboy 50

I've got some shops then a block of flats where me mum lives. Will let her make me some lunch. That's the sort of bloke I am. Me dad died in nov last year so I like to pop and see her quite a bit. Poor ole girl

Danfire

Full day tomorrow hopefully...Today was a washout so got on with boarding out my shed...carrying sheets of ply wasn't much fun but better than cleaning windows while gripping the window cill with my spare hand.

Markyboy 50

Bootiful morn here. I better get out there and do some shop fronts!

Markyboy 50
Just to cheer everyone up, its forecasted to pis5 down on Friday :thumbsup:

Who works on a fri? ;)