Bucko Jr

Good Evening.

Bucko Jr

Hi every one, my name is lee, i worked for a window cleaning company for around 4 years cleaning just commercial properties, at the moment I work for a scrap metal yard and me and my dad decided to go for it and set up on our own window cleaning business. we are 2 weeks in and we have around 50 custys now, I don't think that's too bad. I still work at my current job and my dad goes out and cleans the windows we get until we get enough work for me to leave my work. ive been out a couple of evenings door knocking and leaflet dropping and think we done quite well.

I joined the forum yesterday and WOW! there is so much good imformation and I ,ust say ive learnt quite abit off here already.

Eviestevie

Hi and welcome

The forum will defiantly spur you on.

But remember all the correct info comes from me and no one else knows nothing

Eviestevie

I think this kevin smith is work of fiction

It's someone with sense of humour so I have a few people in mind;)

Bucko Jr

thank you all. I'm defentley getting some UBIK. most of our first cleans have been ones that's not been done in ages. also we are going to look at installing a 8lt hot water boiler. can someone tell me will 2 pumps run off one boiler?

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Most of us have the heater after the pump.

8lpm is a bit excessive. I run a 6lpm but would prefer 4lpm as this would be more consistent.