Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

why does my DI Vessel leak?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Its the blue one and its 11LTR

Above the black part at the bottom it leaks water.... and i put laods of pft tape around it then on top of that i sellotaped it up

and it still kind of leaks !

I bought it from WCW or i think it was from Cleaning Spot...

cellotape! jesus christ.... try taking it apart and re doing it with fresh ptfe . there are plumbing thread sealants about as well, i put a bit of that on some of my joints and theres no leaking from anywhere... yet

They leak from the inlet and outlet at the top, but if you wrap loads and loads of ptfe tape it does the trick.

But leaking from the bottom.....if it really is leaking from the bottom, its knackered!! Are you sure its not leaking from the top, running down the side, and looks like its leaking from the bottom?!

they all leak, check it doesnt leak from the in and outs as well, as mine use to flood like hell from that point, and then just ptfe all the threads and put in a bucket

Mine leaked ones from the seal where you screw the top in, yet that was cause resin was in the grooves, and that was hard to source for some reason.

I could only help if I saw it to be honest.

Its the blue one and its 11LTR

Above the black part at the bottom it leaks water.... and i put laods of pft tape around it then on top of that i sellotaped it up
Have you got it the right way up:p:p:p

Maybe it leaks 'cause you pushed too hard and broke something, heard of that happening to people /emoticons/wink.png

Back