Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippavac getting blocked

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

mossy

Does everyone have problems with sucking up leaves? I'm in Australia so lots of gum leaves but have found the vac gets blocked every few minutes either at the top or inside the flexible hose itself.

Im in Melbourne mate. So no one else have problems with their grippavac getting blocked? The plastic tool part slips into the carbon pole so I'm thinking maybe if I remove the clamp from the top carbon pole and use I silicone pipe to slip over instead might help.

IMG_9959.JPG

IMG_9957.JPG

what vac have u got m8 power make ect ? my grippa vac gets blocked from time to time but only on huge chunks of mattded grass and pine needles best way to vac is go slow work the vac bit buy bit up and down if u go balls deep and try to suck to much it will clog the end and block i find weting the gutters best before vacing them out if im doung a full upvc clean ill wash gutters first then vac after and rerince were needed so much faster that way as the moss gets soffend up

I've got the Numatic 2400w. I'll try and slow down a bit and see if that helps, I might change the gutter tool to the 48mm ID silicone bend as well (OD of carbon pole is about the same) The plastic gutter tool it came with measured at around 36mm ID.

I've got the Numatic 2400w. I'll try and slow down a bit and see if that helps, I might change the gutter tool to the 48mm ID silicone bend as well (OD of carbon pole is about the same) The plastic gutter tool it came with measured at around 36mm ID.
same hover as me m8 there good hover bullut prouf ide just slow down a bit :thumbsup:

I don't do it window surfer but will give it a go from now on. I normally find its the inlet on vacuum where it gets jammed so I just pull out the hose and stick a screwdriver in to clear blockage.

Back