1 minute ago, Chris33 said:

As above..i just fired out 85 letters to recently sold houses in 1 town today.

Hope to pick up 5 to 10 from this, and a couple of gutters potentially

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thats a good return chris, i "only" got 5 customers from about 250 letters. Either im targetting the wrong area or i need to bang out lots more letters. Some good ones mind, need to get back on with this idea, i thought at the time it would be a huge success if you had the drive to stick out 1000s of them.

Keep plugging away the more you are seen in the areas you do have work people will syart to see you are reliable anlo keep a note of for sale sigbs and once they go give them a knock first time buyers are always keen to keep there new buy looking nice . but its a long game i had more than a few next door neihbours who have seen me every month for 6 months suddenly take me on and i ask why did it take so long to ask and they replied wanted to see if your were reliable. . also on any new jobs always lnock the neihbours as window cleaning is a state of mind a the local windy might be unreliable or might of buggered off . but above all look smart say good morning to every one always have a smile and it will come

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app