Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

water geine back pack

tench0771

had a problim with mine turns out to be a fulty swich credit were credit is due the cleaning werehouse sorted it sent me a new swich with out having to sent the hole thing back very happy now with the custmer service turns out there has been some fulty swiches 

• Like 2

Good to hear they sorted it quickly for you. I had my van system installed by them and a couple of times early on had some technical questions and they were great and talked me through step by step I would highly recommend them

Mine turns on easy but sometimes difficult to turn off. I need to press the switch with a screwdriver sometimes to switch it off. Lucky I don't use it very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

my new swich is much beta it turns off easy but my old one was like yours a pain in the ars to turn off and on lol i think they have upgraded them as a few were having issues

Good to hear, I had a small order go missing in the post and one phone call and they had a replacement order to me the following day despite telephoning late afternoon. I have found the rectus/ez snap type fittings they sell to be far better than anywhere else.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.