Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That caps a **** day.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

One of them days today. First job realised I forgot to restock been cleaned tickets. Off home to collect. Bit later got a split in pole hose. Found it when leg got wet. Stop to fix an see van is realy wet. Track down to bend after tap so leave turned off and home to fix. Dry trousers and off again. Ran over foot with trolly, got pole stuck trying to get a skylight. Slipped into a gully an had to get ladder off to get it back. Closed the back door of the van on me elbow. 

Endless list of jobs from wife done an I just Sat down. Now I have spilt me beer on me spliff. Think I'm just going to bed. 

Also had a  :1f4a9:  day. Nigelled an old tendon wound this morning, now hobbling everywhere.

Hope it gets better within the next two weeks, I’ve got a couple more ska shindigs coming up and they’ll be poxy if I can’t moon stomp  :1f61e:

Bad week so far. Quit my part time job Monday morning to go full time self employed. Monday afternoon I slipped on someone’s stairs doing an interior clean and put my back out. Tuesday I took the day off to recover and was sat in my house whilst someone drove in to my parked van.

Now I’m left with a bad back and no van to clean with. Great start to full time self employed...

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Also had a  :1f4a9:  day. Nigelled an old tendon wound this morning, now hobbling everywhere.

Hope it gets better within the next two weeks, I’ve got a couple more ska shindigs coming up and they’ll be poxy if I can’t moon stomp  :1f61e:
I want all you skinheads to get up on your feet

Put your braces together and your boots on your feet

And give me some of that old moon stomping 

Gotta be able to skank mate or no point going

I just went for a couple mile run as I've had a cold for 2 weeks now and can just about breathe again now so blew off some restlessness but my foot is killing now lol

Gonna be hobbling tomorrow also

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad week so far. Quit my part time job Monday morning to go full time self employed. Monday afternoon I slipped on someone’s stairs doing an interior clean and put my back out. Tuesday I took the day off to recover and was sat in my house whilst someone drove in to my parked van.

Now I’m left with a bad back and no van to clean with. Great start to full time self employed...

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
It will get better mate 

Yet again I quote the great Norman Stanley Fletcher 

"Don't let the barstewards grind you down"

I thought I had a bad day on Monday when I swallowed a wasp it stung me in the throat on the way down, I threw upon the client's drive and ended up up in A&E for nearly 2hrs.

Still feeling the effects today as well with a sore throat could barely talk for a day or so.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back