Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Called it early today. Heavy rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i managed to get all my scheduled work cleaned in 4 days this week....i love having fridays off....gives me chance to do my washing,housework,food shopping,etc done and dusted before the weekend.....

enjoy the weekend chaps!

We called it today as well. Heavy rain is forecast for most of the day but the biggest issue up to now is strong winds, Beaufort 6 gusting 9. Relaxing and drinking tea in bed listening to an audio book (Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy).

Back to it with renewed vigour on Monday. Have a great weekend, all. ?

This is my second day off (Thurs and Friday) this week. Constant rain in the Tamar Valley. This mornng my van is in the garage for a service so the bad weather is good to get that done. The weekend isn't looking great so it'll be a few beers I guess and some games of backgammon with a mate.... and more beers!

Have a good weekend fellow window cleaners; and let's hope next week will be a better one for us all.

John

We called it today as well. Heavy rain is forecast for most of the day but the biggest issue up to now is strong winds, Beaufort 6 gusting 9. Relaxing and drinking tea in bed listening to an audio book (Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy).

Back to it with renewed vigour on Monday. Have a great weekend, all. ?
The answer is 42

I had 7 blocks of 4 storey flats to do in Uxbridge today, not safe to work at that height so drove home and driving back down Monday morning to do them ?
Don't go in the grapes on the Uxbridge road for a pint after unless you want a fight.. seems to come as standard with a beer there.

Used to duck on the way in just in case lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So had you traveled down from Sunderland to do them? ?
No mate, unlike you I had to work all week ?. Started in Gloucester first thing Monday and had a tour round the south west then Balham and Uxbridge Thursday and Friday. Drinking Stella in an Earls Court Hotel Wednesday night at £5 a pint. Thought that was cheap for round there. 

I have some work in Daventry to do on Tuesday so still works out financially. First time in 8 years of travelling that I've had a wipe out. Law of averages said I was due one. 

No mate, unlike you I had to work all week ?. Started in Gloucester first thing Monday and had a tour round the south west then Balham and Uxbridge Thursday and Friday. Drinking Stella in an Earls Court Hotel Wednesday night at £5 a pint. Thought that was cheap for round there. 

I have some work in Daventry to do on Tuesday so still works out financially. First time in 8 years of travelling that I've had a wipe out. Law of averages said I was due one. 
Is that the olympia..

Posh for a windy lol.

Drinking in The Pipemaker Arms, does lovely Chinese food as well
I used to drink in the dolphin up the road.

Once upon a time I lived opposite the grapes for a few months but am a white city area boy from birth..st marys Paddington.  But all the same general area.

Just off the a501 at Ladbroke grove (the westway flyover).

For Earls Court that is cheap.

I pay £5 a pint when I’m in Borough market on Millwall days. I don’t mind as I know their rates are astronomical as my cousin has a cafe At Waterloo.

£3.60 pint of fosters in my local, or even cheaper if you drink Carlsberg. Bloody horrible Carlsberg if ask me.

For Earls Court that is cheap.

I pay £5 a pint when I’m in Borough market on Millwall days. I don’t mind as I know their rates are astronomical as my cousin has a cafe At Waterloo.

£3.60 pint of fosters in my local, or even cheaper if you drink Carlsberg. Bloody horrible Carlsberg if ask me.
We'll have to take part timer to brick lane for a curry and beer.

That's a proper night out.

I miss Nathan's pies and eels on barking road that shut when the hammers moved ground.

Latest Posts

Back