Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

squeegee app does it work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got it, had a nose about on it, added a handful of customers to have a try, seems good, giving it another couple weeks of "playing with it" before I think about putting everyone on it as it's gonna take ages adding them.

I’m a bit disappointed by the pro features which is what is putting me off of upgrading. But they plan on interpreting GoCardless soon which might sway me to upgrade.

If you’re just starting out it’s fantastic. Shows how far your jobs are away. The planner is easy to use and easy to replan if needed.

You can have up to 100 customers on the free version. Which is why it is good as a starter. Once GoCardless is intergrated then I think I will upgrade!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm fresh starting so ill add as I go but it looks amazing don't no about going to the pro version don't think you get a lot more for the extra £30 a month
Not heard anything good from a couple of lads I know that tried it so far.  

For £30 per month you can get a pro version of Cleaner Planner, well established, easy to use, professional and already incorporates GoCardless. 

You can get 30 day free trial and if starting out the base level one is only about £15 per month you don't need pro till you hit a sizeable amount of business. 

Or you can get Aworka which incorporates Go Cardless with auto invoicing for £10 per month.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Last I spoke to Aworka it does not have auto collection with GoCardless, to collect GoCardless with Aworka you have to email invoice each individual customer first.    That was six weeks ago. I am not email invoicing 30 individual customers per day. 

Last I spoke to Aworka it does not have auto collection with GoCardless, to collect GoCardless with Aworka you have to email invoice each individual customer first.    That was six weeks ago. I am not email invoicing 30 individual customers per day. 

Aworka auto collects with GoCardless. Been using it since last November. We haven’t sent one invoice and we get our money every month. And you can get it for £100 a year which is just over £8 a month.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No you don't I set auto invoicing up a year ago it's done on Customer Editing Settings you tick the Go Cardless box link it up to their email address then job done for every future clean. 

Back