cormie76

Jetmac

cormie76

Lads any issues with jetmac bought a extendable Lance had a few issues first the handle broke granted he replaced it and then a crack on the top joint which at a push they changed it too all that was fine till replacement handle snapped too flimsy as **** , email him as oblivious that I’m not too pleased no he fails to respond whatsoever super company to deal with IMG_0069.JPGIMG_0070.JPG

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

CHWS

I have a pump that I’m having bother with from them. He said it’s due to frost damage. I highly doubt it is frost damage as it was kept in a garage. 

cormie76
I have a pump that I’m having bother with from them. He said it’s due to frost damage. I highly doubt it is frost damage as it was kept in a garage. 

Tbh his manner is atrocious and at this stage he doesn’t reply to my email I wanted to send the Lance back get my money back obviously not entitled to that and I agree totally my power washer is always indoors with a duvet over it never had frost issues with it , I’ll not be buying nothing else from that joker

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

CHWS

I’ve heard bad reports from him on here before. Rutland pumps are supposed to be the best to buy from 

CHWS

Yes I got that impression also. Especially when you see the difference with a company like Gardiner’s 

THL4KEL

be handy if Gardiners sold all the add on kit. They'd get my business.