Average membrane lifespan GPD450

10 hours ago, Part Timer said:

You on the drink plonky 😁

Haha how did you guess.

Got my new flow restrictor today still the same when in production mode tds 035

When set to 3l waste 1l pure 021

psi 69

load of ****

put old 2.5 year old original membranes back in ( my son had the foresight to put them in a bowl of water) I fought they were thrown.

production mode tds 014

set 2l waste to 1l pure 009 

spoke to Wrekin water they are being returned tomorrow said they 100% axeon buys direct from them and sells 100’s and never had a return.

im not going to say what discussions  I had with them but Their technical support said I will get a full refund, so I will be happy to get money back.

have taken photos of the three membranes serial numbers.

Doug I’m going to hammer these membranes just to see how much I can get out of them and then buy from you In the near future 😄

Doug again I also put a new fiberdyne and prefilter in again this week as you suggested even though the last change was approx 3 weeks ago.

never going to stray from reputable And honest WFP suppliers again lesson learned. 

So thank to to all for your help.

He will not be buying direct from Axeon but through their Distributor in Europe or US.

i get the odd failure but very small percentage 1 in probably 10,000 so 3 in a row is odd.

It’s good they have accepted them back as they will get their money back as well.

Just now, Part Timer said:

After this week you'll be back on it again 😁

Tell me about it 4 new clients today alone that’s without three new cleans and my regular work,, in the lazy spa at 8.00pm only got out for a quick slash and refill lol not getting out now until bedtime haha.

9 hours ago, Den said:

Tell me about it 4 new clients today alone that’s without three new cleans and my regular work,, in the lazy spa at 8.00pm only got out for a quick slash and refill lol not getting out now until bedtime haha.

Maybe the price you are quoting is too low. 😂