scottish cleaning service

Playing the Vertigo Card

I seem to get a bit dizzy when at the top of my ladder today. I may need to go down the vertigo card if I decide to do tops with WFP. I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. :1f609:

Cookie

Why not just explain the advantages of WFP (from a customer point of view):

• Safer for you
  • More privacy for the customer
  • No ladder marks on lawns
  • Previously inaccessible windows cleaned

WFP is more the norm than the exception nowadays and for the few customers you loose you'll gain far more IMO. Just do the whole lot WFP rather than faffing around with WFP tops & trad bottoms.

mike007
16 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I seem to get a bit dizzy when at the top of my ladder today. I may need to go down the vertigo card if I decide to do tops with WFP. I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. :1f609:

Risk asses yourself,If you are dizzy when up a ladder, you are risking injury, so do not use a ladder!!!!!

3 hours ago, mike007 said:

Risk asses yourself,If you are dizzy when up a ladder, you are risking injury, so do not use a ladder!!!!!

I think I ran up the ladder to fast, will need to slow down now.

mike007

Or maybe the effects of a few drams the night before???

rugbywolf
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 19:54, scottish cleaning service said:

It's just the sun, I wear a cap with a flap on the back, just like the Foreign Legion.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 31/07/2018 at 19:54, scottish cleaning service said:

I would just tell my customers I have vertigo and I need to change to WFP. Probably get the sympathy vote and they would keep me on. 

This is funny.  Why tell them F all? Just change.  Makes me smile when someone thinks the customers dictate how the business is run. 

dmw

I just changed to wfp overnight without formerly telling them. I lost 3 or 4 out of 300 and replaced those. On the whole as long as they had sparkly windows that's all they care about.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile applancashire

PerfectPames
Why not just explain the advantages of WFP (from a customer point of view):
  • Safer for you
  • More privacy for the customer
  • No ladder marks on lawns
  • Previously inaccessible windows cleaned
WFP is more the norm than the exception nowadays and for the few customers you loose you'll gain far more IMO. Just do the whole lot WFP rather than faffing around with WFP tops & trad bottoms.

Sounds like a toy dolls tune about Barry the roofer man!
I have Parkinson’s disease so I just pull that card.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app