Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loving the forum!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clarkus84

Hey guys,

So before the summer I decided I was sick of working for other people,making them money while I'm out busting my balls.so started putting a plan together to start my own business window cleaning, pressure washing etc.slowly I'm starting to get more work in,I'm getting faster at what I do and am feeling a lot more confident.just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum.if it wasn't for here I'd be lost.it's always good to know I can come here for any advice needed.starting to do upvc cleaning this week as an add on and gutter clearing too.I've decided with the days getting shorter I'm going to cut down my days with my full time job and really start to push on.couldn't do it without the confidence I've gained from here.

Cheers guys!!!!

BASICALLY @steve garwood right. Poor grammer. 

THE THING is he's also a ginger (that inferior race) 

IN MY OPINION it dont bother me

SO welcome to the forum.  

Those are my top three sentence starter no nos, got any more.  
One more, don’t end your sentences with that stupid ‘lift’ at the end so it sounds like a question.

This is particularly applicable to anyone over the age of 35. 

They think it makes them sound interesting and edgy. 

They actually sound like plebs ?

Also, when making videos on this forum, stop using the grandad phrase of ‘whatnot’ like you do ?

One more, don’t end your sentences with that stupid ‘lift’ at the end so it sounds like a question.

This is particularly applicable to anyone over the age of 35. 

They think it makes them sound interesting and edgy. 

They actually sound like plebs ?

Also, when making videos on this forum, stop using the grandad phrase of ‘whatnot’ like you do ?
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I read the rest of this with that stupid lift at the end of each sentence ?‍♂️

Latest Posts

Back