Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best place for quality and price for 6mm hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Grippatank or Gardiners no difference prices are reasonable we use very hot water through normal 6mm yellow microbore and it lasts a couple of years at least so with cold would last far longer 

The Cleaning Warehouse Super Tuff Hose  I have been using this for a good few months now and it's nice and lightweight, for some reason I have had the odd kink this week but it's easily sorted by pulling on the hose overall it's a lot more flexible than Gardiners and I can see it been really good through the winter as the few cold mornings of late it's been a lot easier to use 

I ordered one of eBay there to try . Seen a few good comments for it. Thanks for the replies ?

The Cleaning Warehouse Super Tuff Hose  I have been using this for a good few months now and it's nice and lightweight, for some reason I have had the odd kink this week but it's easily sorted by pulling on the hose overall it's a lot more flexible than Gardiners and I can see it been really good through the winter as the few cold mornings of late it's been a lot easier to use 

Just had a delivery of this stuff £46.50 delivered off ebay. It was cheaper than the site for some reason.

Just want to update on The Cleaning Warehouse "Super Tuff Hose" it ain't so tuff after all after around 8 months use at most the outer of the hose has worn badly to point its damaged the inner hose and it's now leaking, Looks like back to old faithful from Gardiners 

Back