Clarkus84

Iron sulphate stains..

Irc

Turn the flags over 🙈

Pjj
Posted (edited)
On 07/01/2019 at 13:09, Clarkus84 said:

Does anyone know the best method for removing iron sulphate stains on paving?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I assume you mean rust stains ??? This stuff works well . You can buy it in smaller quantities than this if you phone them up 

AF4062C1-F6EC-4726-8964-194D1430A678.png

Edited by Pjj

scottish cleaning service

Sometimes you get roughcast with iron ore in them, makes a mess of the wall through time. I thought painting it would be the best method because it will just reappear after cleaning.

Clarkus84
23 hours ago, Pjj said:

I assume you mean rust stains ??? This stuff works well . You can buy it in smaller quantities than this if you phone them up 

AF4062C1-F6EC-4726-8964-194D1430A678.png

I'm also assuming rust stains.had someone message me asking if I could remove it from their paving.i offered to take a look but haven't heard back.i was thinking about that oxiclean stuff maybe

Pjj
1 hour ago, Clarkus84 said:

I'm also assuming rust stains.had someone message me asking if I could remove it from their paving.i offered to take a look but haven't heard back.i was thinking about that oxiclean stuff maybe

Oxi  I Clean is more for removing grey staining from aluminium cladding , and general surface oxidisation from surfaces , the bark is for rust removal and works very well 

Clarkus84
8 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Oxi  I Clean is more for removing grey staining from aluminium cladding , and general surface oxidisation from surfaces , the bark is for rust removal and works very well 

Looking at that Barc stuff in the picture, I'd actually say that would be the stuff for the job, cheers big chief!!! 👌