Josh Foster

ro and di vessel

Josh Foster

hi can someone recommend a cheap ish ro and di system. I don't have many customers but I am doing first cleans on the few i have and am using about two 25l barrels for a first clean and don't fancy going to buy water all the time, I don't need it to produce loads of water just enough to save me going to but it all the time . tds is 160. any help much appreciated thanks in advance.

marc674

The first thing you need to do is check you have good water pressure. Have a chat with Doug at daqua he would advise you on what you need. You may not use much water now but as your business grows you will. Myself If I was in your position I would get a 450 gpd Ro and 11 litre di vessel. No point in going for a small cheaper ro as you will only end up replacing it  for something better