Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Text reminders after brexit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

Does anybody know what the situation regarding texting abroad will be after brexit? I’m concerned that the mobile telephone networks are going to be charging the earth for texts. If customers are on holiday and i send a text reminder i certainly don’t wish to be paying £1.50p per message or whatever astronomical rate they decide to initiate. Does anybody have any insight as to whether this could cause problems? 

It will never cost you to send text msg to UK number even if the recieient is abroad. If anything, they will pay to recieve texts there... I don't think they can/will go back to charging for use in EU, technology is so advanced and too cheap to justify this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will never cost you to send text msg to UK number even if recieient is abroad. If anything tghey will pay to recieve texts there... I dont think thye can/will go back to charging for use in UE, tehnology is so advanced and too cheap to justyfy this.
I really hope you’re right moto. Puts my nerves at ease a little. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
When we go to Asia at present Vodaphone charge me £5 per day to keep my calls credits and data as if I was right here. 

I don't think the mobile phone companies would ever get a price increase after the recent decreases past Ofcom .

If they do try a price hike it won't be long before one of the big players decides to drop the prices straight back to the way they are now in order to steal customers by the tens of thousands from their competitors .

Latest Posts

Back