Don Logan

How was it back after Christmas?

Don Logan

Eased myself back today after a superb Christmas and New year with a commercial rather than domestic work, only down side I'm later on the domestic side of work.

Happy new year all. 

scottish cleaning service

I couldn't be bothered to start back but I may go out tomorrow and clean my neighbours. Its nice and easy and can walk back for tea and coffee. Its also a Saturday which means they are all in and I can have a chat with them all.

Chris33
1 minute ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I couldn't be bothered to start back but I may go out tomorrow and clean my neighbours. Its nice and easy and can walk back for tea and coffee. Its also a Saturday which means they are all in and I can have a chat with them all.

"May" he says lol

I'm Monday myself. Start of a new week and all that  

P4dstar
5 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

It only counts if you actually took a break Scottish, you were doing 4 hour gutter jobs on New Years eve so you don't count I'm afraid 😂

scottish cleaning service
5 minutes ago, Chris33 said:

"May" he says lol

I'm Monday myself. Start of a new week and all that  

The weather temperature up here is not too bad, nearly double figures. Great for trading but its meant to get windy from Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

It only counts if you actually took a break Scottish, you were doing 4 hour gutter jobs on New Years eve so you don't count I'm afraid 😂

I've been off the last 4 days and even watched Dracula for 1.5hrs the other night but couldn't get my teeth into it. Got a big PW and Softwash job coming up because I want to buy an Industrial Vac or I would probably dodge it.

Chris33
13 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

The weather temperature up here is not too bad, nearly double figures. Great for trading but its meant to get windy from Tuesday.

I've been off the last 4 days and even watched Dracula for 1.5hrs the other night but couldn't get my teeth into it. Got a big PW and Softwash job coming up because I want to buy an Industrial Vac or I would probably dodge it.

Couldnt get my teeth into it Haha brilliant fang you 

dmw

Worked sedately on  sheltered housing from 8.00 -1.30pm

yesterday and today, dry and cool. Back in the fray proper on Monday.