Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

North Wales - Round for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Maund

Thinking of selling my window cleaning round

All done with water fed pole

Every 6 weeks

£2950 is made every 6 weeks

Compact and tidy round, all customer list is clearly displayed on excel spreadsheet, with date of clean, next date of clean, cost per clean etc. 

All work is still being worked

Business gets a lot of add ons including gutter cleaning / clearing. Conservatory cleaning. uPVC Cleaning.

The van is a 14 plate Nissan Nv200 with 75k miles. Very nicely sign written. Has a 500L water genie with the resin tank and carbon purifier. Hose reel and two gardiner SLX poles. All ready to go. 

The van doesn't have to be sold with the round. 

Please don't think I will be selling the round cheap, I am in no rush to sell it. 

Whenever you have seen this post doesn't matter how old it is, I will still be working the round until I have sold it. I will then delete this post, so if you are reading this then it is still available. 

Every 6 weeks

Compact and tidy round, all customer list is clearly displayed on excel spreadsheet, with date of clean, next date of clean, cost per clean etc. 

Business gets a lot of add ons including gutter cleaning / clearing. Conservatory cleaning. uPVC Cleaning.

The van is a 14 plate Nissan Nv200 with 75k miles. Very nicely sign written. Has a 500L water genie with the resin tank and carbon purifier. Hose reel and two gardiner SLX poles. All ready to go. 

Please don't think I will be selling the round cheap, I am in no rush to sell it. 

Whenever you have seen this post doesn't matter how old it is, I will still be working the round until I have sold it. I will then delete this post, so if you are reading this then it is still available. 
How much for the van please? 

Every 6 weeks

Hi,
Is this still for sale?
If so how much?

Latest Posts

Back