Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nutters we have to deal with...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Apparently there’s a small piece of tile behind one of those struts and some crud still there. As good as it gets in my opinion with a vac. I swear to god that on a daily basis I deal with people like this. 
That gutter looks mighty strange to me what’s all that in it concrete tiles ??? What do they expect you to do with that ?.. I would say that’s as good as you are going to get , how can they see there us a problem em anyway ?.. some people are never going to be happy , 

Classic 21st century situation, something is built thats a pain to to access and maintain. and then It gets moaned about it when its only 9/10. That is more than acceptable. People expect too much for their money these days.

The answers...either don’t take it on, or price high and up front payment on arrival. i feel your pain fella. Unlucky

Those box section dividers are a real pain - I usually have to get a hose on full and leave it in gutter to 'float' any stubborn debris or take out a corner section and stick the gutter vac pole in horizontality along the gutter? 

Hate call-backs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back