Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First job to quote?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

is that £40 for maintenance or double mate? not knocking you if its maintenance but it only looks like equivalent of two little semis
Obviously if you are still building a round it might be unwise to charge the double first clean price but we don’t need the work and I find it sorts out the messers and one off cleans 

I reckon £30 a month for that house. I did a good one on Saturday which took me an hour as I had to wrestle with a plant stuck down their drainpipe. They gave me £40 and have to clean them each month for £20. Great professional customer and hope I get plenty more in the area because doesn't seem to be any window cleaners there. 

What a refreshing thread!!

Presuming there’s at least one or two windows on the sides as well, £35 every 6/8 weeks I’d be happy with and would expect to get it in Bournemouth at that price. Would take me 40/45 minutes from arriving to leaving. 

If it was 5 more minutes away from my next nearest job I’d try £40. Hope you get it mate ?

Back