Need sunglasses recommendations

I recently brought a pair of shades in boots which said they were 100% UV and polarised but the last couple of weeks my eyes have been burning and constantly streaming whilst working  so looking for recommendations for a decent pair. 

I use fox fishing glasses as they are designed for fishing with lots of water involved. 

Cost less than £20 a pair and are spot on. 

• Like 3

sounds like you ve got hay fever mate!.....ive used boots polarised sunglasses before now and they ve been fine.....im currently wearing some BLOC sunglasses for work...cost me £50 from debenhams..had them nearly 2 years now......ive also got some oakley sunglasses that cost me around £180,had them 5 years now but i only wear them for best(holidays,driving and free time)they are ace though!best sunglasses ive ever bought!

scottish cleaning service
5 minutes ago, Jjamie said:

2.99 ebay 

51WFrLsYElL._SX355_.jpg

Always wondered what happened to Deirdre Barlow's glasses. 😆 

1 minute ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Always wondered what happened to Deirdre Barlow's glasses. 😆 

Forgot all about them badboys 🤣 

Part Timer
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Den said:

I have a old pair of Raybans at least ten years old ugly as sin but lenses are still brilliant 👍

You'd still be ugly as sin no matter what you wear 😘

Edited by Part Timer
  • Haha 3

Don't know why I didn't think of this myself. My eyes water and I squint from looking up when polling the upstairs windows. I've always squinted and had watering eyes. Need to put some new Oakley's on the business account.

If you're not wearing Ray Bans and Gucci overalls for work then you're not working hard enough 😎 🤣

• Haha 3