Database of customers

Soaps and Shines

Soaps and Shines

Any recommendations for a simple database programme  i can use on my laptop or app for on the go.

2 minutes ago, Soaps and Shines said:

Any recommendations for a simple database programme  i can use on my laptop or app for on the go.

I’ve been using cleaner planner for a while now. It takes a bit of getting used to as I was oldschool book and pen for many many years but I think it’s great. I did also look at squeegee but they are pretty new so wanted to go with something more tried and trusted. Also they are a lot more prompt with their support. They are web based but you can get an app for you phone etc that can be used offline. 

I need to stat using app soon with all the new work its hard to remember details and due date. I like aworka, looks simple enough. Any major differences between aworka, CP and squeegee?

Wind o kleen
25 minutes ago, moto said:

I need to stat using app soon with all the new work its hard to remember details and due date. I like aworka, looks simple enough. Any major differences between aworka, CP and squeegee?

I’m sure all 3 give you trials,

aworka n cp 6 weeks free, squeegee free till you go over 50customers 

• Like 2
Soaps and Shines
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cleanco said:

I’ve been using cleaner planner for a while now. It takes a bit of getting used to as I was oldschool book and pen for many many years but I think it’s great. I did also look at squeegee but they are pretty new so wanted to go with something more tried and trusted. Also they are a lot more prompt with their support. They are web based but you can get an app for you phone etc that can be used offline. 

thanks . Im using sqeegee at the moment its very good but not free after 100 customers 

Edited by Soaps and Shines
missed detail