Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose reel placement

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bwfc

Hi there I just bought a decent hose reel unfortunately when got my tank custom made he put plastic tray to fit around my current hose reel which I am getting rid of now due to leaks. Anyway don't want to have to take van back again just for that. So any ideas about how to clamp reel down? Obviously can't drill into tank but from pics I could clamp it to the roof & hang down? Ideas would be appreciated? 

IMG_20200607_132208.jpg

IMG_20200607_132203.jpg

IMG_20200607_132213.jpg

Hi there I just bought a decent hose reel unfortunately when got my tank custom made he put plastic tray to fit around my current hose reel which I am getting rid of now due to leaks. Anyway don't want to have to take van back again just for that. So any ideas about how to clamp reel down? Obviously can't drill into tank but from pics I could clamp it to the roof & hang down? Ideas would be appreciated? 

View attachment 20830

View attachment 20831

View attachment 20832
Is there an air gap / space under the tank to allow two cam buckle or orange cheap ratchets straps to pass under and up over the tank body.

Make a simple painted or covered plywood panel to fit over the tank recess cut out for the old hosereel and clamp the new hosereel onto it and secure the panel with two straps holding it in place on top of the tank 

Back