Dupont brushes any good/difference?

Anyone use these brushes?how you find. Them and. What is the. Difference and benefits of any? Cheers 

Personally don't like them, I think @Iron Giant rates them. My far and away favourite is the 35cm 4 jet Tapertech, very light but unlike the Extreme brushes very good for scrubbing. 

I'm with @Part Timer the 35cm Xtreme Tapertec is my new favourite brush. I've never tried a Dupont but I'll most likely give them a shot at some point.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Personally don't like them, I think @Iron Giant rates them. My far and away favourite is the 35cm 4 jet Tapertech, very light but unlike the Extreme brushes very good for scrubbing. 

The TaperTec also has DuPont bristles 😅 I use the TaperTec 26cm which has TaperTec inner bristles and DuPont outer bristles 

1 minute ago, Iron Giant said:

The TaperTec also has DuPont bristles 😅 I use the TaperTec 26cm which has TaperTec inner bristles and DuPont outer bristles 

The original DuPont seemed to be very scratchy and didn't last long. The inner bristles are different to the old DuPont, hence the TaperTec 

5 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

The original DuPont seemed to be very scratchy and didn't last long. The inner bristles are different to the old DuPont, hence the TaperTec 

My sons favourite is the ultimate Dupont hybrid with the natural bristles haven’t tried the tapertec version yet. 

11 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I prefer the TaperTec for longevity and scrubbing power, the supreme DuPont was my go to brush at one point but it's to heavy as a daily brush but ideal on first clean because of the longer bristles 

RWCleaning

Yeh I use the ultimate DuPont as my main maintenance brush. Love it. You aren’t a real window cleaner if you don’t like them 

I'd like a DuPont Tapertec Xtreme. Recently got an Ultimate Tapertec Combo to try out which is a nice brush, but for some years now I've favoured the Xtreme brushes.

Alex, is such a brush in testing?

On 08/06/2020 at 19:56, Iron Giant said:

with the ultimate 26cm they have dupont outer bristels, but not with the xtreme 35cm

I've got a Super lite DuPont, it's an o.k brush but nothing special, it lacks any bite to deal with impacted soilage. The addition of Tapertec bristles might make all the difference but I haven't tried them yet. I am thinking about trying the supreme.