Knocking doors post lockdown

Limitless Pro Clean

Limitless Pro Clean

Hi guys, with things getting back to some degree of normality I just wanted to see what peoples opinions/experiences are with canvassing by knocking doors? I've done some leaflet drops myself recently but really want to knock doors again as I've had much more success with it. I'm just thinking of the odd older person or someone who is high risk that still hasn't ventured out much and how they might react with me knocking on their door. Anyone else been out knocking doors? Thanks

17 hours ago, Limitless Pro Clean said:

Hi guys, with things getting back to some degree of normality I just wanted to see what peoples opinions/experiences are with canvassing by knocking doors? I've done some leaflet drops myself recently but really want to knock doors again as I've had much more success with it. I'm just thinking of the odd older person or someone who is high risk that still hasn't ventured out much and how they might react with me knocking on their door. Anyone else been out knocking doors? Thanks

I used to do it years ago but wont anymore. It probably is better for results than just dropping flyers, but Ive done ok without knocking. I wont answer the door unless im expecting a caller, but im sure plenty will. Just give it a go and see how it works.

Since pubs and gyms re-opened in late July, can't see a reason why you wouldn't go out door knocking.

Might be worth wearing a mask and gloves for your own and customer protection, but otherwise feel free to do it....We're all trying to get back to normal.

I know another windy who has knocked doors like mad recently and has gained loads of work, also seen a big roofing company who uses employed canvassers out door knocking last Thursday this firm even had or has ad's on the TV 

I've been knocking for a week or so and no one has seemed suprised or annoyed I've knocked. Picked up some customers. To be honest if there's a problem with canvassing at the moment it's more that some people want to chat with you for ages due to being so isolated for so long! I don't mind that too much as I see chats with people as investments in building up trust.

• Like 2