Pricing non ground floor flats

I know pricing is a very personal decision but as a newbie I'm just wondering if any of you charge extra for non ground floor flats?

Thanks

37 minutes ago, NathanS said:

I know pricing is a very personal decision but as a newbie I'm just wondering if any of you charge extra for non ground floor flats?

Thanks

We charge the same for ground and first floor anything above that is dearer the higher you go . 

Be aware that unless you are very careful you might be getting splashes on the windows below and annoying the people in the lower flats!

These are flats i do, they have one of the bigger windows and 2 smaller ones at rear so 6 windows in total.

Bottoms are £6

Middle are £8

Top are £10

There is about 60 flats in total, i do 8 but get a walk up everytime im there.

Screenshot_20200819-153421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks, it was a top floor I was pricing actually and went for £10. Similar set up except it's a small bay window at the front. 

I've been trying to avoid under pricing. The main window cleaners here have all been at it for years and I'm pretty sure there are some prices that haven't been raised since the Berlin Wall came down but figure I'm better pricing for myself than competing for the cheapest work.

1 hour ago, HWCS said:

These are flats i do, they have one of the bigger windows and 2 smaller ones at rear so 6 windows in total.

Bottoms are £6

Middle are £8

Top are £10

There is about 60 flats in total, i do 8 but get a walk up everytime im there.

Screenshot_20200819-153421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do you clean the middle window on the right with a sander?🤣

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, dmw said:

Do you clean the middle window on the right with a sander?🤣

That was a crack heads flat, he got high as a kite and fell asleep

6 hours ago, ched999uk said:

Be aware that unless you are very careful you might be getting splashes on the windows below and annoying the people in the lower flats!

Yeah I was wondering about that. I'm going to give the ones below a knock to see if they want theirs done

steve garwood
2 hours ago, HWCS said:

I think my wife is a drug dealer. As  I was leaving for work this morning, the landline rung and a male voice said ‘Has that dope gone yet?’ 🤔

• Haha 6
Just now, steve garwood said:

I think my wife is a drug dealer. As  I was leaving for work this morning, the landline rung and a male voice said ‘Has that dope gone yet?’ 🤔

Thank god we only know each other on here, so glad you didnt recognise my voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, HWCS said:

That’s some dodgy crack if he’s fell asleep after smoking it 😂