boicide for roofs

babs2020

10 minutes ago, babs2020 said:

seen one on spiaclean  called algo  just wonder if that was any good 

Just had a look it doesn’t give a description of what it consists of , there are loads of different ones give it a go and see how you get on 

• 2 months later...
On 14/11/2020 at 19:37, Pjj said:

We use algo clear pro, Benz, spray and walk away , I would rate them in the order I have named them . 

Thats interesting you say algo before  benz i thault they were all the same prity much  ive my m8 uses soft wash solutions and swears by it but i think it's only for sale to people who have done the course with them ! Bac 50 also gets lot of good reviews 

Ive used benz and found it very good 

5 minutes ago, tench0771 said:

Thats interesting you say algo before  benz i thault they were all the same prity much  ive my m8 uses soft wash solutions and swears by it but i think it's only for sale to people who have done the course with them ! Bac 50 also gets lot of good reviews 

Ive used benz and found it very good 

Also clear pro is good stuff and as far as Ime aware was one of the first on the market ???? That’s why I used it , I know @kevinc250 recommends the Benz stuff he evan gave me sum to try it’s also good stuff . 

13 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Also clear pro is good stuff and as far as Ime aware was one of the first on the market ???? That’s why I used it , I know @kevinc250 recommends the Benz stuff he evan gave me sum to try it’s also good stuff . 

Yes frances mole i think he was called did you hear he lost it at Window Cleaning show cant remember exactly what happened but fight or something between him and soft wash solutions chap !

12 minutes ago, tench0771 said:

Yes frances mole i think he was called did you hear he lost it at Window Cleaning show cant remember exactly what happened but fight or something between him and soft wash solutions chap !

Is that why they call him the mad Frenchman ?? 😂😂😂

On 14/11/2020 at 19:37, Pjj said:

We use algo clear pro, Benz, spray and walk away , I would rate them in the order I have named them . 

U apply the Biocide before the Benz, i thought u would use Bio after ?