Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Whats best to get this off here?

seabreezecleaning

seabreezecleaning
1 minute ago, Dave B said:

Looks like algae to me.

Hypo (sodium hypochlorite) at a 2% strength mix will get that off.

Do some research before using it.

Thanks im new to using hypo any tips?

Watch some Benz softwash vids for tips.

I'm very experienced using biocides but you need a basic understanding before you use any.

Their vids are great for advice and learning the do's and don'ts.

Just remember when they say lightning cleanse or blackwash they mean hypo.

Edited by Dave B

You'll want some surfactant to make the hypo foam up and stick to the wall. I mention this before you find someone on the internet saying to stick washing up liquid in it, do not do this. Don't mix it with anything that isn't recommended for it.

Sodium laureth sulphate from bonnymans or ebay.

1 hour ago, P4dstar said:

You'll want some surfactant to make the hypo foam up and stick to the wall. I mention this before you find someone on the internet saying to stick washing up liquid in it, do not do this. Don't mix it with anything that isn't recommended for it.

scottish cleaning service
On 31/12/2020 at 11:12, seabreezecleaning said:

Thanks im new to using hypo any tips?

Book yourself on a course or it can come back to bite you or your customer's pets. 😉

seabreezecleaning
4 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Book yourself on a course or it can come back to bite you or your customer's pets. 😉

Any particular course that is any good?

1 hour ago, seabreezecleaning said:

I went on Softwash training Soloutions which cost £500 for two days. It was run by Michael Conway but not sure if its still going but any course is worth the money.

3 hours ago, seabreezecleaning said:

Darren at purple rhino does courses they are very good and no hard sell to use there kit or chemicals , I learned a lot 

1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I went on Softwash training Soloutions which cost £500 for two days. It was run by Michael Conway but not sure if its still going but any course is worth the money.

Doesn’t his courses just consist of using bio products not hypo though ?... from talking to him that’s what he said to me as soon as I mentioned hypo to him he went nuts 😂😂😂😂😂you would have thought I was  a mass murderer 😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Doesn’t his courses just consist of using bio products not hypo though ?... from talking to him that’s what he said to me as soon as I mentioned hypo to him he went nuts 😂😂😂😂😂you would have thought I was  a mass murderer 😂😂😂

If you are scaling things back to one van and giving up the fire service, it's always an option as you will have more time on your hands 

9 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

If you are scaling things back to one van and giving up the fire service, it's always an option as you will have more time on your hands 

Lol I wish 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Pjj said:

He calls it blackwash. I heard he was ill but not sure how he is now? 🤔

17 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

He calls it blackwash. I heard he was ill but not sure how he is now? 🤔

It is called blackwash (well was by benz who make it) now called lightning cleanse.

Normal hypo is the same just without the added surfactants.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Dave B said:

It is called blackwash (well was by benz who make it) now called lightning cleanse.

Normal hypo is the same just without the added surfactants.

Yes normal hypo is around £12 blackwash is aprox £85 bit of a difference in price but not in results 😂😂😂 delivery times are also very slow took 14 days last time I bought bio stuff off them and the delivery driver wanted me to meet him 10 miles away to save him time , won’t be dealing with them again .

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.