difference in turbo nozzles

babs2020

is there much difference between  turbo nozzles  in getting the  job done  and the price  some better than others 

Like all things there are good quality ones and cheap copies , we have a suttner  one spelling not right sorry , they are quite good but don’t throw the lance around or you risk breaking the ceramic inner .

18 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I mostly use a twin turbo at the moment.

What’s happened to the falsh nozzles ???

scottish cleaning service
11 hours ago, Pjj said:

Like all things there are good quality ones and cheap copies , we have a suttner  one spelling not right sorry , they are quite good but don’t throw the lance around or you risk breaking the ceramic inner .

What’s happened to the falsh nozzles ???

Got one permanently on my roof lance with 90 degree bend on it and lead counter balance. The other one I decided to service it and broke an o ring but they sent me another one for free. Just need to put it back together again but haven't had the time. Off today because I have a massive PW job tomorrow so will try and build the Falch back up today. Twin turbo is a tad slower than the Falch but when you compare to cost its a no brainer, twin turbo all day long. Where the Falch excels is on roof cleans nothing comes close to it.

scottish cleaning service

Built up my Falch nozzle today and fitted new blade on my wood chipper aswell. Big PW job tomorrow and looking at two day job with me and a helper.

Even getting called to build fences now because Checkatrade have mixed up my number with a gardening mob, can't complain.

As I have said advertising on the net is the way forward if one is starting up, most of my work comes through that way now.