Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

I need a scent masker

deepclean

deepclean

Iam looking for a scent masker can't find it on bonnymans website to buy desperate  anyone help 

2 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

That’s the one we use it’s expensive but I put about 3 egg cup fulls into a neat 20 ltr barrel of hypo , if you really want to go ott put 200 ml in 5 ltr of water and spray the area after the  job is finished that will mask any remaining smell of hypo it also lasts for a couple of days .

• Like 1
deepclean
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

That’s the one we use it’s expensive but I put about 3 egg cup fulls into a neat 20 ltr barrel of hypo , if you really want to go ott put 200 ml in 5 ltr of water and spray the area after the  job is finished that will mask any remaining smell of hypo it also lasts for a couple of days .

Thanks I have a  delivery coming tomorrow I bought the masker as s bundle included.  So I will put it in the drum I have never liked the smell takes me back to being a kid swimming baths 😅

scottish cleaning service

I got it with an internet deal, 200l hypo, biocide 5l, 10l surfactant and a litre of scent mask for £225 many years ago. Probably double that price now.

so i got the scent masker  what a difference that is i did mix it correctly 3 cap fulls in a neat 25ltre drum 

29 minutes ago, deepclean said:

so i got the scent masker  what a difference that is i did mix it correctly 3 cap fulls in a neat 25ltre drum 

You can use as little or as much as you want it won’t affect the mix 

22 minutes ago, Pjj said:

You can use as little or as much as you want it won’t affect the mix 

ok

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.