Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

I need a scent masker


deepclean

Recommended Posts

deepclean

Iam looking for a scent masker can't find it on bonnymans website to buy desperate  anyone help 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

That’s the one we use it’s expensive but I put about 3 egg cup fulls into a neat 20 ltr barrel of hypo , if you really want to go ott put 200 ml in 5 ltr of water and spray the area after the  job is finished that will mask any remaining smell of hypo it also lasts for a couple of days .

  • Like 1
Link to post
deepclean
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

That’s the one we use it’s expensive but I put about 3 egg cup fulls into a neat 20 ltr barrel of hypo , if you really want to go ott put 200 ml in 5 ltr of water and spray the area after the  job is finished that will mask any remaining smell of hypo it also lasts for a couple of days .

Thanks I have a  delivery coming tomorrow I bought the masker as s bundle included.  So I will put it in the drum I have never liked the smell takes me back to being a kid swimming baths 😅

Link to post
scottish cleaning service

I got it with an internet deal, 200l hypo, biocide 5l, 10l surfactant and a litre of scent mask for £225 many years ago. Probably double that price now.

Link to post

so i got the scent masker  what a difference that is i did mix it correctly 3 cap fulls in a neat 25ltre drum 

Link to post
29 minutes ago, deepclean said:

so i got the scent masker  what a difference that is i did mix it correctly 3 cap fulls in a neat 25ltre drum 

You can use as little or as much as you want it won’t affect the mix 

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Pjj said:

You can use as little or as much as you want it won’t affect the mix 

ok

Link to post

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept