Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Here's my prices

deepclean

deepclean

Roof cleaning

Minimum clean £500

Scrape only £7 per metre 
Plus £300 per day 

Scrape plus biocide £7  per metre 
Plus £300 per day 
Plus £100 materials

Render

Clean only 
£7 Per metre plus
£300 per day 
Plus £50:materials

Clean plus biocide
£7 mtre
£300 per day 
£100 materials

There I would like your input please

1 minute ago, deepclean said:

Roof cleaning

Minimum clean £500

Scrape only £7 per metre 
Plus £300 per day 

Scrape plus biocide £7  per metre 
Plus £300 per day 
Plus £100 materials

Render

Clean only 
£7 Per metre plus
£300 per day 
Plus £50:materials

Clean plus biocide
£7 mtre
£300 per day 
£100 materials

There I would like your input please

I have never worked out the sm of a job apart from drives and paths , I just look at the job and think how long will it take I don’t think one price fits all scenarios green algi will only need one spray light rub rinse easy peasy, black , red and orange mould and lickens  are much more time consuming and need several applications so take longer and more product . How would you Price this one up ?? It’s only light staining from green algi . Then the second one with red and black much more time consuming job 

9182AA4A-3D40-456D-BBA2-2A9D3FDE2F69.jpeg

4A6A8E57-01F2-4D68-AB4A-3A1192A99188.jpeg

C663C67B-2088-4BA3-ACD1-86687197C1B7.jpeg

75C1C792-F269-42AA-B5B6-14BBFD1FFA70.jpeg

F07344DC-EC46-491A-83F5-6DB8AC5389E1.jpeg

ACD47492-1076-4968-83DF-620F3AF7590D.jpeg

0BBBA6DD-CB32-4F3C-BDB3-F3BEB22E6424.jpeg

deepclean
4 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I have never worked out the sm of a job apart from drives and paths , I just look at the job and think how long will it take I don’t think one price fits all scenarios green algi will only need one spray light rub rinse easy peasy, black , red and orange mould and lickens  are much more time consuming and need several applications so take longer and more product . How would you Price this one up ?? It’s only light staining from green algi . Then the second one with red and black much more time consuming job 

9182AA4A-3D40-456D-BBA2-2A9D3FDE2F69.jpeg

4A6A8E57-01F2-4D68-AB4A-3A1192A99188.jpeg

C663C67B-2088-4BA3-ACD1-86687197C1B7.jpeg

75C1C792-F269-42AA-B5B6-14BBFD1FFA70.jpeg

F07344DC-EC46-491A-83F5-6DB8AC5389E1.jpeg

ACD47492-1076-4968-83DF-620F3AF7590D.jpeg

0BBBA6DD-CB32-4F3C-BDB3-F3BEB22E6424.jpeg

Well. I have no clue I think if I didn't measure it the first one render only one day £1500 

The second one £900. 3 walls 

Give me a clue 

1 minute ago, deepclean said:

Well. I have no clue I think if I didn't measure it the first one render only one day £1500 

The second one £900. 3 walls 

Give me a clue 

The first one took 4:5 hours for two people , the second one 6 hours for  two people , I cannot put prices up on hear as there are a lot of local guys to me lurking on hear in the shadows not posting but just looking trying to get some of theses jobs and under cut us 😂😂😂 we have had to re do several jobs that they have messed up 😂😂😂😂

deepclean
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

The first one took 4:5 hours for two people , the second one 6 hours for  two people , I cannot put prices up on hear as there are a lot of local guys to me lurking on hear in the shadows not posting but just looking trying to get some of theses jobs and under cut us 😂😂😂 we have had to re do several jobs that they have messed up 😂😂😂😂

Hey mate.no problem I shouldn't have asked you anyway bit rude to be honest 

Sorry 

I will leave the post running  nice cleaning 🙂

well  i w3as  hoping someone  come on drunk and clarify these prices because i got them off the internet   

23 minutes ago, deepclean said:

well  i w3as  hoping someone  come on drunk and clarify these prices because i got them off the internet   

Pricing is a personal thing depends what you overheads are and what you need to earn each week , all I would say is it needs to pay considerably better than window cleaning or there is no point doing it , you are also facing causing damage to yourself and the property if things go wrong so that also needs taking into account , hypo is a very good cleaning agent but it's horrible stuff to use and no matter how careful you are you will get it on you and you cannot get rid of the smell on your cloths or hands .

5 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Pricing is a personal thing depends what you overheads are and what you need to earn each week , all I would say is it needs to pay considerably better than window cleaning or there is no point doing it , you are also facing causing damage to yourself and the property if things go wrong so that also needs taking into account , hypo is a very good cleaning agent but it's horrible stuff to use and no matter how careful you are you will get it on you and you cannot get rid of the smell on your cloths or hands .

yes i agree i have spoken to many window  cleaners over the years none have the same prices or structures and  have different turn rounds 

i was just trying trying on 😊   for the prices    

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.