Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Payments Help Needed

Guest OoO

Has anybody got a template or file on a "pay us please letter"

I want it to basically read.

You owe us 3 cleans or X amount of money.

Window cleaning suspended

Please pay

Something along those line.

I feel i help enough to be lazy to ask for some help or a file :P

Customers have been letting it go to two or three cleans now. Long term customers (8 -12 years)

Just want to nip it in the bud.

Not a threatening letter.

Guest Catherine

yea sure, unless you want to bring in late payment interest charges upto you mate - its a right bugger that one, Ive done debt chasing for a colleague of mine whose a window cleaner, Saturday mornings for domestic, I hope theres not too much outstanding...

Just give an invoice with "we do not operate a credit business payment due immediately" I just add it to the xls invoice I use. The one I posted is fully editable.

Guest Catherine

yea I know Damo, but honestly the debt that I was chasing, I cant say too much on a public forum because that wouldnt be fair. But what you have there is cool, and hopefully youll get it in, it is a pain, because its small amounts of money, but it does all add up, few phonecalls maybe, have you done that?

3 letters go out today. So will let you know what happens.

I personally think they will pay and cancel. Which tbh might be a good thing. As its the same 5 or 6 people. Always chasing the money.

I'm just stopping everyone that I can't get for 2-3 months.. Was debating putting their prices up or asking to pay by another method but id rather have the free time now so they getting stopped..

Guest Catherine

Damo, I remember maybe about a year ago, an American company had invented this little device that you could use on your mobile to take payments, think it was coming over here at some point, but not sure when. Is the PDQ machine about £40 a month, or has it gone up?

Nah want a proper machine, i have seen the,

I am looking at keeping the machine in the office and then doing the following:

A Ringing customers for payments.

B Taking payments over the phone.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.