john39

any of you guys use paypal?

and on paypal can the customer leave address so you know whos payin?

or have any of you better methods of getting payd?

getting ****** of we collectin

Belfastcleaning

I'm signing up for a card terminal tonight..

I was using PayPal for a few but am stopping as the fees aren't great..

Get them to post cheques?

I'm trying to get more to pay via bacs/online banking

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I'm signing up for a card terminal tonight..

I was using PayPal for a few but am stopping as the fees aren't great..

Get them to post cheques?

I'm trying to get more to pay via bacs/online banking

It sounds good but if thhere anything like my customers then your going to regret it, its worse then collecting lol. Ive opted for standing orders or sending chques. People forget way to easily

Window Cleaner

i use paypal, like belfast said the fee's arent great but on the other hand neither is the cost of diesel + you gain a few hours a week that you would normally be collecting so its worth doing in my opinion, regarding address if any makes a payment via paypal it automatically gives you there address as paypal is used mainly for purchasing items off ebay that need to be delivered therefor peoples address are automatically attached to the payment unless that are paying as a guest (which rarely happens), bacs is probably the best way i get fair few payments this and it doesnt cost a penny the only problem for me is identifying the payments ( i ask people to use postcodes as a reference but it rarely happens).

Newbie cleaner

This is my thoughts now to but with the banking do you need a business account or would your current account do? Just a thought

Guest sdrah

and on paypal can the customer leave address so you know whos payin?

if u use a static html website - then u have to know a bit of programming - php or asp for example

However - I recon most of us have a website based on a CMS - and there are plenty of paypal modules / plugins "ready to go" - just install it and that's it

have a look on my page (gu14-cleaning dot co dot uk) - i've added two more input boxes for customer's address and name - so is pretty easy to watch the statement later

I encourage my customers to pay directly into account tho