Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Kips's New Website - Thoughts Please?

Kips

I like the look of it. Noticed your running wrodpress. You should be able to edit the URLs. you can add key word in there too. You should add the H1 tag on the home page as well ass add key word in your other H tages on other pages.

Do it! I just thought something a bit more striking than the same images you always see might be good

That image on the gutter cleaning page looks cool. I was going to steal it bu its got you logo on it haha

Kips you defo need to sort out your images as when click on them they open to another page. Then when closing the enlarged pic will take you off the site completly unless you click the browser back button

Not a very good user experience at all mucker :Image16:

Kips, I like it mate.

It looks crisp and smooth, and I also think the images are very good.

The only slight thing visually I would change is the banner at the top of your home page, it looks plain compared to the rest of the site.

Kips you defo need to sort out your images as when click on them they open to another page. Then when closing the enlarged pic will take you off the site completly unless you click the browser back button

Not a very good user experience at all mucker :Image16:

Good catch, thanks for that mate - Will fix that asap

That image on the gutter cleaning page looks cool. I was going to steal it bu its got you logo on it haha

PM me your email addy and I'll send you a version with no logo :)

No probs... Nice looking site by the way. Well done :Image9:

Also just to mention I got a bit confused with the about us page with the dates you put on there so might want to take a look at that aswell.

Good catch, thanks for that mate - Will fix that asap

"Cleaning your windows is supposed to make your home feel brighter"

thats the only bit I dont like "supposed" youv already planted a seed of doubt in the customers mind there

"Next time you or one of your friends is looking for a window cleaner in king’s lynn, why not point them in the direction of Robinsons Profesional Window Cleaning – your number one window cleaners in kings lynn"

Personally Id change this statement to, Your number one for window cleaning in Kings Lynn

Doesnt sound so self obsessed

other than that I really like it mate

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.