Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Here's A Good One...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Texted customer to say I'll be round tomorrow. Got text back saying his wife had cleaned them last week and they are ok for this time. I texted this back 'Ok. Did she manage to get to the bedroom over the conservatory, side window over flat roof and windows over sloping roof? It can be dangerous tackling out of reach windows if you don't have the correct equipment.'

Awaiting reply.......

Love playing them up when you can smell the bull :Image13:

In the new year I'm going to start a cull. I can't be arsed with all the messers and b/s. Two strikes and they're out, simple as that! I'm the boss and I'm gonna show em.

Texted customer to say I'll be round tomorrow. Got text back saying his wife had cleaned them last week and they are ok for this time. I texted this back 'Ok. Did she manage to get to the bedroom over the conservatory, side window over flat roof and windows over sloping roof? It can be dangerous tackling out of reach windows if you don't have the correct equipment.'

Awaiting reply.......

Love playing them up when you can smell the bull :Image13:

luv it tuffers lol

Hmmmm...Thats a few now tuffers you've had recently not wanting their windows cleaned.

its that time of year were you get the ones that dont want them doing over winter so give you every excuse instead of just saying

When customers tell me to leave it over the winter then I tell them to find a new window cleaner when they want to start again.

My view is that if everybody did it I'd be out of work got the winter so I'd have to get a job and wouldn't be available to start again in spring.

Back