Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Dangerous Fool

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As soon as I read this I was looking at land for sale ? £25,000 for just over 2 acres not to far from me, but further afield £30,000 for over 5 acres 
Id do this if I could get away with living on it, but doubtful. I watched these utube vids though, of people who've managed it. A lot depends on anyone complaining nearby.    

I noticed in rural Ireland you can get a lot for your money, but often derelict/semi derelict that need doing up. House and an acre or two for 30/40 k, so your already allowed to live on there. I seriously thought on it. But maybe difficult to find much work. Theres an interesting set of vids on utube this bloke has put on. Just him and his dog bought this place over there, and living a peaceful self sufficient life. Mossy bottom the name of the vids are. Mind you, would be a big step. Would be ok with local pubs I guess.

That's just crazy @paul alan hope you and the other half are ok, feel free to wrap the pole round the old codggers head in future I say. I'm guessing he's the nightmare neighbour next door for the entire street.

take care when you return he might try and hot wire the van next time!

there is no way i would keep my cool in pauls situation.....you just dont go messing with other peoples equipment...its bang out of order esp when your parked perfectly legally.....same with the extinction rebellion guys climbing on the tube trains roof at rush hour this morning....if that was me going to work i too would drag them off the roof...idiots.....why target a train?and working class people going to work?it doesnt make sense......

That's just crazy @paul alan hope you and the other half are ok, feel free to wrap the pole round the old codggers head in future I say. I'm guessing he's the nightmare neighbour next door for the entire street.

take care when you return he might try and hot wire the van next time!
you need to stand up to these so called nightmare neighbours....thats the problem these days,too many people dont want to confront them......in fact im getting angry just thinking about what happened to paul!?..id love to give him the fright of his life!?

there is no way i would keep my cool in pauls situation.....you just dont go messing with other peoples equipment...its bang out of order esp when your parked perfectly legally.....same with the extinction rebellion guys climbing on the tube trains roof at rush hour this morning....if that was me going to work i too would drag them off the roof...idiots.....why target a train?and working class people going to work?it doesnt make sense......

you need to stand up to these so called nightmare neighbours....thats the problem these days,too many people dont want to confront them......in fact im getting angry just thinking about what happened to paul!?..id love to give him the fright of his life!?
Mate you've no idea how much I wanted to bust him up...but I cant do stuff like that no more as I have 2 kids that need a good role model and their dad to be present in their lives. I owe myself to them as it's my job to bring them up right and not makes the mistakes I have made in my life including serving some time for stuff I REGRET.

No, to letting him bring myself down to his kind of level. I rise above them types nowadays and take great pleasure from it.

Mate you've no idea how much I wanted to bust him up...but I cant do stuff like that no more as I have 2 kids that need a good role model and their dad to be present in their lives. I owe myself to them as it's my job to bring them up right and not makes the mistakes I have made in my life including serving some time for stuff I REGRET.

No, to letting him bring myself down to his kind of level. I rise above them types nowadays and take great pleasure from it.
Well said Paul, nothing worst than twatting someone and thinking your ended their life you would only regret it. 

so what did you say to him then?you didnt just go over and shake his hand did you?id at least get right in his face and make it quite clear he was out of order.....

or are you on a tag?

I haven't been in trouble since 2006.

Obviously I wasn't best pleased as you can imagine, but there was no getting through to him, I dont think he understood what he had done despite my best attempts at telling him. He said that he might be calling us sometime in the future as he nneded a wc himself.

I told him absolutely not! He asked why? I mean??

Some people are from another world.

Call the old bill, see if you can get his feathers ruffled for criminal damage. Next time he comes out say something like "I'll say this once, ignore it and i'll get physical: f*** off". 

I can't stand old farts like that. At the last place we lived I had a car that was SORN and needed to stash it. A neighbour offered her parking space - which she owned, in a residents car park (it was on her deeds). She didn't drive and didn't mind me making use of it.

Few days later, i went round to check the car was okay, the next door neighbour of the parking space owner leans out of the window "Oi, is that your effing car? it shouldn't effing be there, get it effing moved, i don't effing want it there blah blah blah..." then she went knocking on the owners front door (who refused to answer lol), went storing round to the car park again, even reporting it to the council the day before claiming i was blocking her repairing a fence (the council threatened to prosecute me etc for abandoning a vehicle - the fun i had pi$$ing them off in return lol). Then the other neighbour turned up who's idea it was to ask the old lady if i could use her parking space... suddenly the menacing neighbour was as sweet as pie and desperately tried to avoid the wild claim that she had no idea who's car it was - i still brought it up and pointed out that it had been parked right in sight of her front window for months before i SORN'd it. She shrunk on the spot...

Couple of months later two ambulances turn up and were there for 3 hours. I eventually caught one of the paramedics and it turned out to be her house. I said is everything okay and he says "no mate, one of them isn't - not at all" and at that moment the private ambulance turned up to remove a corpse. The menace's son had an unknown aortic aneurysm that had burst. First thing i thought was "that's stress - blood pressure has been put up too many times, strained things internally and it's reached bursting point". He was a nice enough bloke (looked 10 years older than he was though) but he was scared stiff of his mother (the one who gave me hassle). She was never the same after that, kept herself to herself, gave nobody any hassle... it completely stumped her.

Point is, what goes around comes around. She gave loads of people hassle, 

Can't believe your troublesome menace asked you to WC for him... what a prat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back