Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Be more efficient

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This post is gold!!

I like to plan my days route, so I have a few smaller houses at the end. Easier to do "just one or two more" when they are £5-£7 terraced fronts than a 5-bed detached.

I also pull my brush and safety cone out of the van in one hit, which saves a few mins when working 100ft up the road.

Being diy tubless obviously the reel hose and pole hose get clean every time you reel, without a doubt the fastest way to work. The last few weeks I have worked solo reels out the side and also rear, I carry 4 poles 18’ 22’ 25 extremes and clx4.
The 18’ and 22’ are always connected to the reels apart from if I have to attach the 25’ or 4’ poles.
When I first started all this wrapping up hose etc was a major faff so more efficient and fast nowadays ?

Being diy tubless obviously the reel hose and pole hose get clean every time you reel, without a doubt the fastest way to work. The last few weeks I have worked solo reels out the side and also rear, I carry 4 poles 18’ 22’ 25 extremes and clx4.
The 18’ and 22’ are always connected to the reels apart from if I have to attach the 25’ or 4’ poles.
When I first started all this wrapping up hose etc was a major faff so more efficient and fast nowadays ?
Have you caught up yet :ROFLMAO:

No ladders at all thats the most efficent.

No backpacks if it cant be reached easily with 100m hose then its gone.

no through houses, garages or over roofs

no needing to be in

no velux

nothing higher than a 22 or 25ft pole

work with full flow

no rinse bars, swivels or other gimmicks

use a leccy reel and high mod pole

Instant quotes - this is the key to efficiently growing your business!

Have set prices, be able to give that quote over the phone without even visiting. You'll find you can generally charge more for the privilege as well.

Always here for advice about implementing it, so feel free to message me if you're not sure where to start.

Latest Posts

Back