Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big Kahoonas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is that the shard in london? How much u rekon there salary is? **** that!!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

Your going to have to work bloody hard doing that kind of work for that kind of pay that's for sure.

i know a guy on fb and he does it

but he says u only be on the rope for x amount of time then u have to be on a small break i think it is an hour ? or so il check with him smurf but saying that all ur doing is cleaning glass back to back no frames no hoses no **** just glass

Sounds great for some I'm sure.

That would do my head in all day long 5 days a week cleaning glass going down a building cleaning what you could reach. Once on the ground having to start from scratch at the top of the building again has got to be one of the most sole destroying monotonous jobs on the planet surely?

thought you would be up for that Smurf dangling off a building on a piece of string 70 stores high wind in your Beard /emoticons/wink.png only 10,000 more panes :rofl:

I've done a lot scarier things in my life as a youngster than abseiling down a building all day long cleaning glass.

I find you can still do what did when you were younger, but its the next 2 days that are the killers :thumbsdown: (51).

Last edited by a moderator:
I can abseil competently from my climbing days but sod that for a boring mind numbing job

I've done a lot scarier things in my life as a youngster than abseiling down a building all day long cleaning glass.

Tell us more, oldster......

Abseiling is fun..have done a lot of it including upside down

But doing a job like that you'd soon forget about the excitement and get bored

Back