Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chinese Poles?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Only chinese ones I can find are minimum orders of at least 10 unit's.
I want an extreme myself but 500 quid is a lot of money and by all accounts they don't last that long.
The company that I've been in contact with have a minimum order of 5, that is if I'm understanding them as English for this company is not a strong point.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just ordered a new 22 today actually lol.

They are not designed to last like normal poles they are designed to be the lightest.

To make a pole last would make it heavier.

That's all guess work though lol.

The new v3 id say 2 years if you clean it and look after it.

Mine needs a refurb after 10 months of 5/6 days a week. Probably flushed it with water about 10 times in its life.

To me it's a tool to earn money and it's the most important part of the job. So a year for an extreme is ok for me.

Next one will be looked after though, just to see how it holds up.

The new v3 id say 2 years if you clean it and look after it.
Mine needs a refurb after 10 months of 5/6 days a week. Probably flushed it with water about 10 times in its life.

To me it's a tool to earn money and it's the most important part of the job. So a year for an extreme is ok for me.

Next one will be looked after though, just to see how it holds up.

What happened to your van load of Series II Xtremes /emoticons/biggrin.png

For it's all about the brush , The Gardiner Supreme soft is top all rounder brush for pvc cleans and even builders cleans which i also use mine for and quite a bit lighter than a sill brush .

Still got loads of series 2 but prefer series 3 now.

This v3 has been treated like an slx and apart from wearing a bit where it clamps at the top on section 1 and 2 loads of life left.

Gonna trim each section. Fit new clamps and then it can be another chemical pole for doing pre treatments.

Latest Posts

Back