Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Oh yes, The David Icke, The self confessed messiah that reckons humans beings originated in a breeding programme run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation , and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience; the only reality is the realm of the Absolute.

He's DEFINITELY the reason to vote out!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh yes, The David Icke, The self confessed messiah that reckons humans beings originated in a breeding programme run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation , and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience; the only reality is the realm of the Absolute.
He's DEFINITELY the reason to vote out!/emoticons/biggrin.png
While I don't know anything about what you just said, there is massively growing support for this to actually just be a computer simulation.

They have recently found particles that only exist when something is observing them, just the same way that graphics pixels work.

Its actually really quite interesting, hard to fully understand though as some of it is in serious physics speak.

But the basic principle is if you look at the advancement of our own computer technology, it will only be a short time before we can completely recreate a living breathing virtual reality world that you couldn't tell the difference from the real.

It only takes a civilisation to be slightly ahead of us to have already done this.

Its also supported by a lot of science, the deeper they go the more it looks like its the case, recently a very top scientist (forget who now, but check out google) said the chances this is NOT a computer simulation is around a billion to one.

Oh come on....

We're here due to cosmic reptilian breeding games????

Really??!!

Honestly, that's the ravings of a complete loon.

If someone is in favour of the Leave campaign then good for them its their choice but holding Icke up as the poster boy is a step too far IMHO.....

Like I said I don't know anything about the man or his reptiles???

I was only commenting on the fact many of our top minds believe we are a simulation.

I read and watch a lot about physics as it interests me

The basic building blocks of atoms can be in more than 1 place at once which is strange to say the least

There is an experiment where light..one single photon (particle) at a time is aimed at a piece of card with a slit in it and the light hits the wall behind the card in a single spot which makes sense

Fire the same light 1 photon at a time at the card with 2 slits in it and you get 2 seperate spots on the wall behind

1 photon..2 spots of light on the wall which means the 1 particle is in 2 places at once

How does that work

If you go down to even smaller particles it gets even weirder

If we were in a virtual reality the people controlling it wouldn't let half the stuff that happens in this world happen

But we are entering into a exciting age. Science wise as Vr is becoming popular and there will soon be a break thru in space travel Next 100 years will be brilliant for us and our children

In the last 100years we created a lot and destroyed a lot

If we were in a virtual reality the people controlling it wouldn't let half the stuff that happens in this world happen

But we are entering into a exciting age. Science wise as Vr is becoming popular and there will soon be a break thru in space travel Next 100 years will be brilliant for us and our children

In the last 100years we created a lot and destroyed a lot
When you run a simulation you don't take direct control, you set the parameters and leave it to run. You then keep an eye on it and see what happens, if you interfere the experiment is pointless as you will be altering the outcome.

Not seen interstellar

I am really interested in quantum mechanics and understand a lot of it

People like Brian Cox are extremely clever people

It all gets a bit weird

The mathematical side of it is mind blowingly hard and i wouldn't know where to start but the rest i understand

It may be aimed at younger people but this is the easiest explanation i could find

Very strange

[media]

[/media]

Back