Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ebay Ladder Bargin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bit small most windys I know use 3.1 metre doubles, they extend to the same height as them but way a lot less, could be ok for a wfp guy to have on board just incase

Have used Titan ladders on construction sites obviously different grades about but load rating of 150kg sounds ok £75 sounds reasonable collection in person means you get to check for the usual defects too far for me but worth an inspection as with all ladders any defects walk away

They are class EN131, so they are the lighter trade versions - not the ones normally found on building sites that are stronger and heavier to lift. Also not cheap DIY - EN131 is fine with H&S for window cleaners.

They look like a great geal for someone in that area that can collect.

18kg weight is acceptable in my opinion for that length of ladder. And the price is More than 'acceptable'.

They are meant to be in brand new condition, these go to 5 meters...

What length do I want from a triple, the ladders I have now barley reach the 1st floor window lol, no good if I get any gutter cleans except for the bungalow ones lol ( which is all I can do ATM lol

The defect comment mentioned earlier relates to transport damage I'm sure there will be a good pair there but always worth a good visual check I I know this because have seen some shoddy new ladders about as am looking for some sets at the moment personal thoughts on ladders are the higher you go the more the triples benefit in less bending during working at height can be shorter to get down passageways and alleys and if only double height required can be split can see the benefits of the doubles when lifting on and off vehicles then the shorter length of the triples can also be an advantage but the depth of the ladder requires deeper ladder clamps the flexibility of the ladder is down to personal taste I personally like to keep it minimal but a good pair of doubles is no worse than a good pair of triples overall its the situation they are being used in that's important and if your like me the price helps the decision

Definitely check your ladders when delivered by express delivery before signing for em only advise they don't all get damaged

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back