Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx gardiners pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dannymack

Can I convert my 35ft slx to a 55ft with ext, otherwise was thinking of buying the 47ft extreme pole with x1 extension

Price for that with vat is around £1100.

Hopefully can extend my 35ft half the price.

Can this be done ?

All info much appreciated and thanks in advance

Cheers Dannymack

Does no one reply on this forum ?

Think ill go back to clean it up !!!! You get answers from other windys straight away !!!! Mmmmmm strange on here

Welcome @Dannymack :thumbsup: Ps, I think you're one of the better posters over there /emoticons/smile.png. Do you really use a 47' x-tel?
Hiya Tuffers yes m8 but its quite an heavy pole. I got banned from the other site as I speak my mind and didn't like Tosh the moderator lol !!!!

Hiya Tuffers yes m8 but its quite an heavy pole. I got banned from the other site as I speak my mind and didn't like Tosh the moderator lol !!!!
I'm looking at the 47 ft extreme with X1 extension but its around 1100 lot of money.

Tuffet a I spoke to quite a few peeps on clean it up, they say that the extreme is the best on the market and you can add sections onto it. I need to get around the 55ft mark, so with the extreme I can add one section taking it 52ft which should reach around 57ft. Xtel is a good solid pole had it for around 9 years but quite heavy when you use it alday m8

Back