Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

H's Leaflet Thread......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i switched to cards got nothing,but all my landscape side i do cards and do ok lol.
saying that im limited to were i can post window cards as i still trad and cant do half the houses i walk past.
Cards work for me bang on R-kid. Never fail, its just the walking thats the hard part.

i switched to cards got nothing,but all my landscape side i do cards and do ok lol.
saying that im limited to were i can post window cards as i still trad and cant do half the houses i walk past.
Are you out today A.K doing a bit.

I love flyering mate, its a good way to get business plus you cant beat the exercise. I also worked out that you get a miles better response from posting a simple, good quality business card through doors than you get from a leaflet when your targeting just window cleaning.
I put 10k of business cards through doors from september til end of november and got £600 of business every 4 weeks, and im still getting the odd enquirer.

Try cards instead of leaflets mate dont know why its just better.
I do this approach too. working well atm. most then contact me through email (think people find it easier to ask than ringing some one they dont know.

we have lovely sandy beaches , hotels on the beach,glorious coast line, tropical weather, you must have come in the wrong season. B) B) ohh yes and plenty of /emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png :ph34r:

Are you out today A.K doing a bit.
i was suposed to be work with a tree surgeon today doing a big tree,then woke up and seen this so another day inside and do that next week.
made £80 this week lol.

no good this anymore just applied for a Leeds federation garden and maintenance work

tell yer what im sick to death of this weather!!

cards are better id say people keep them longer,i think i put too much on me last window cards,anyway im not chasing windows anymore given up on it its not working for me.i cant see any call for people wanting a window cleaner waste of time and money.

I have merged 3 leaflet threads into one.

Can you just stick to one topic please.

We dont need three topics from you about putting leaflets through doors.

Cheers mukka

Damo

I used to use cards, and im not a fan to be honest

My flyers are very good and i get a good response from them

The flyers i ordered now are double sided /emoticons/tongue.png and i can see my response rate being better now

My business cards i got 1750 their... Im planning on giving them to a leaflet distribution agency to get rid of them

I love posting flyers /emoticons/smile.png keeps me very motivated

Got 10,000 leaflets coming to me next week /emoticons/smile.png

Looking to get them all posted thru doors within 3 weeks /emoticons/smile.png 10,000 leaflets in 3 weeks should get me around 40 customers

H I have merged yet another thread to do with leaflets.

Next time I have to merge a thread to do with leaflets. It will come with a warning as well.

H I have merged yet another thread to do with leaflets.
Next time I have to merge a thread to do with leaflets. It will come with a warning as well.
So the above post was a warning about a warning...yow cor say fairer than that H /emoticons/smile.png

Ur gna giv me a warning cos im postin a new thread? Well i wanted to start a new fresh thread ! How harsh do u wana get?

More people interact with new threads and i wanted a new thread ma self... The way u lot are givin warnin points out is no good ! Ill probs be banned of here within a few month n e way

Ur gna giv me a warning cos im postin a new thread? Well i wanted to start a new fresh thread ! How harsh do u wana get? More people interact with new threads and i wanted a new thread ma self... The way u lot are givin warnin points out is no good ! Ill probs be banned of here within a few month n e way
Harsh would have been giving you a warning on your account. Which I have not done.

5 threads on posting leaflets is spam.

I appreciate you have a new plan, but come on its posting leaflets through letter boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back