Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Extensions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I have a clx18 I want to buy an extension or extensions to make it 25ft can this be done and how much am I looking roughly? Please can someone tell me the right part to buy? Or I have found that the clx is very whippey should I sell it and get an slx are they sturdy ? And how much would I get for my clx18 which I have only used on 2 jobs

I probably need to use it a bit more I'm using a 30ft carbon reach it pole for every day use a lot of my houses have velux and 3 storey and it still feels heavy even though it carbon with a gardiners extreme brush head the clx is soo light but need it to be longer

Wow so I could buy the slx extension which is full carbon to go on my clx damo? Plus buying the full carbon extensions would reduce the whip on my pole am I right with that?

Yes all you need to do is look at the charts and look at the handle diameter in millimetre and you will see there the same.

There will be less whip what you have to remember is your mixing carbon and fibreglass together the whip is generally at the top of the pole and not at the bottom.

My advice would be to sell the CLC and buy the SLX come on you earn enough money

Back