Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic system ordered now best poles and brush ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Part timer.Im dying to get a full day.Water saving,being economical while doing a good job,is to be mastered.

No matter how big a water tank,every cleaner'll still be trying to save water.

The 1.4mm are high in pressure, even when not turned up they give a lot of splash back. When rinsing hydrophobic glass you can see the "rinsing circle" if you follow me. The effective part of the rinse "the circle that rinses directly from the jet to the glass" is a lot smaller than that of a 2mm jet.

The 3mm jet causes more flow but without enough pressure for me. 2mm is the sweet spot.

I would buy all 3 and test them out, Gardiners now have a jet capsule system which makes it effortless to change your jets out

I only have 1.4mm jets on my 35cm extreme it being slightly wider wanted to spread the flow wider and the 2mm pencils used my water up more quickly When using x 4 jets.  I rinse on the glass and use a swivel so I kind of fan down when rinsing on so no splash back

@paul alan I agree that 2mm pencil are the sweet spot That’s what I use on my 26cm brushes but not on my 35cm which I find is better with 4 jets for water saving. 

I only have 1.4mm jets on my 35cm extreme it being slightly wider wanted to spread the flow wider and the 2mm pencils used my water up more quickly When using x 4 jets.  I rinse on the glass and use a swivel so I kind of fan down when rinsing on so no splash back

@paul alan I agree that 2mm pencil are the sweet spot That’s what I use on my 26cm brushes but not on my 35cm which I find is better with 4 jets for water saving. 
When I have used 4 jets I buy the 1.4mm and drill them out with a 1.8mm bit. It's as close to 2mm as you can get while still maintaing decent pressure.

You could try 1.6mm too, that way you can still change them up to 1.8mm if your not happy.

When I have used 4 jets I buy the 1.4mm and drill them out with a 1.8mm bit. It's as close to 2mm as you can get while still maintaing decent pressure.

You could try 1.6mm too, that way you can still change them up to 1.8mm if your not happy.
That sound like a good idea, might give that a try out, as I’m currently not using the rinsebar ATM due to tennis elbow. 

That sound like a good idea, might give that a try out, as I’m currently not using the rinsebar ATM due to tennis elbow. 
I've gone back to mine, it's much quicker. The hard part is cleaning windows in a different way, its like trying to write with your other hand, sometimes its just easier to chuck an extreme on and bash away without having to think too much about what your doing.

I have just put a row of constructor bristles into the middle of a TaperTec extreme, hardly any extra weight but them middle bristles are aggressive as hell now.

I've gone back to mine, it's much quicker. The hard part is cleaning windows in a different way, its like trying to write with your other hand, sometimes its just easier to chuck an extreme on and bash away without having to think too much about what your doing.

I have just put a row of constructor bristles into the middle of a TaperTec extreme, hardly any extra weight but them middle bristles are aggressive as hell now.
Got a photo and how did you attach the row of bristles? 

Hey Den :

Youve got Tennis elbow..i get that occassionally..i use Elbow Supports with my WFP,helps to assist..Elbow Supports helps @ Gym too ???.

Hey Den :

Youve got Tennis elbow..i get that occassionally..i use Elbow Supports with my WFP,helps to assist..Elbow Supports helps @ Gym too ???.

Hey Den :

My Doctor advise against the support for long periods, yes use them for example you're playing tennis for a 60mins then take it off,  he said it was a no no if working 6 odd hours a day as blood circulation and tensions not working properly long periods will make it worst and slow recovery so he said.

Hey Jango..i had a few tipples last night??..I noticed Pjj had quoted "wfp..?"..for some reason which i thought was abit odd..maybe a mis print..was just trying to help Jango..thats all ??.

Hey Den..i understand fella.Just trying to help ??.Speedy recovery chap.

Cheers Paul ? little more scrubbing power never goes a miss.

why the adjustable jet hose is it to blast the muck from out of the sill?
No, It's just easier to turn the flow down than going back to the van. Besides my univalve went on me a week ago so I had to use them to control the flow.

I’ve had many different poles over the years, but currently more than happy with the new 22ft version of the Ova8 by Varitech. Solid all rounder, rigid, light weight, loads of attachements, and zero spin cos of the design.

Knocks spots off any Gardiner or the Facelift Phantom.

@Pane Don’t take it to heart, it seemed really funny you asking all the questions about water fed pole, then when Pjj put wfp you didn’t understand. Just joking you. Happy ?

Think I’ll stick with the 2mm jets. 

Mice just bought a new brush with the capsule set up, not tried them yet. 

Those that have how are you finding the new capsules? 

Think I’ll stick with the 2mm jets. 

Mice just bought a new brush with the capsule set up, not tried them yet. 

Those that have how are you finding the new capsules? 
I have the new capsule jets, 100 degree fans, two to a brush. Delightful to use. ?

I’ve had many different poles over the years, but currently more than happy with the new 22ft version of the Ova8 by Varitech. Solid all rounder, rigid, light weight, loads of attachements, and zero spin cos of the design.

Knocks spots off any Gardiner or the Facelift Phantom.
What individual poles are you comparing to? 

have you ever tried a extreme? 

Latest Posts

Back