Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder Stay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks handy for trad window cleaners maybe?

I would not be happy using that at the bottom of the ladder when clearing guttering myself after using an ankalad stabaliser.

those are great bit of kit, saw them at the show at kettering that i went to last yer, very quick and easy to fit,

Don't you get fedup carrying it about and having to put it on and take it off each time you want to set the ladder?

Brilliant. Have used it a lot & feel so safe with it. It's so easy.

Don't use it all the time. Just if the floor is a bit greasy or if there's green moss or as today bit of ice. Use it prob about 5 times a week but them 5 times I would not have climbed the ladder without it.

Because I don't need to. Most windows are just straight forward upwards & normal. It was bought for slippery surfaces & if I have to go above the window so it's quite high. Why would I wanna use it all the time??? I also change my rubber feet every 3 months.

Because I don't need to. Most windows are just straight forward upwards & normal. It was bought for slippery surfaces & if I have to go above the window so it's quite high. Why would I wanna use it all the time??? I also change my rubber feet every 3 months.
i have no rubbers left on my ladders havent for months it goes no were.

What sort of like this? :lol:

peakroofing_ladder_van.jpg

No that's just daft if you ask me. Some people do the strangest of things to overcome problems.

Yes apart from I had to go up a 30ft ladder! Another classic I've seen someone standing on van with a 50ft pole to reach university top windows!

Back