Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making the most of the situation.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Without wanting to sound harsh and uncaring each year around 50-60 thousand people due from flu/ the common cold throughout the world , covid 19 ,1,700 have died so it’s hardly a deadly virus is it ??? It’s being blown out of all proportion by the media , a few years ago it was , swine flu then bird flu now it’s covid 19 and next year it will be something else 
1700 is just teh beginning if this isn't brought under control. Some countries like Italy are still suffering deaths despite their very drastic measures. Imagine what would happen if it was left unchecked, uncontrolled and allowed to spread throughout the entire population. That 1700 would be amplified many thousand fold.

what state is the industry in after all this has past?

we have 10 staff and I genuinely have no idea what I am going to do when we go into lockdown, how are they all going to eat.

I have no idea how we will get by as a business, I think post lockdown and as we are coming out the end of it we will be fine.

Think the Gov need to go for the 'nuclear' option - if everything stops - it will be a game of dominoes when businesses start to fail (fall) it will knock on the next which will knock on the next...we're way down the food chain - cleaning stuff is a luxury in this context and will be the first to get jettisoned by a lot of working class custies and last to be restarted as everyone picks up the pieces of their own lives...Gov need to bankroll the next few months else it will be tumble weed central..?.

Back