Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What A Great Day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

2 of us go out today to work,

to start the day off we managed to buy a brand new Dragonfly Internal Cleaning System with 25ft pole for £200

and then brought a new Vikan Easy Shine internal cleaning kit complete with 10 unused pads for £20!

then started cleaning the house at 9am finished work at 4.15pm with a total of 84 properties done, 78 of them was flats!

Nice one, so have u taken someone on now??
no not taken anyone on, work with another window cleaner. we help each other out when we have busy days and need to get a lot done or to catch up.

he works with me for a day free of charge and then i work for a day with him free of charge. save a lot on employer insurance and going down the line of wages etc.

im thinking about jacking it to be honest not much intrest round me in it no body seems a$$ed about it.and nobody wants to pay more then £6 lol

You am me both.

Must say RC you are doing very well!!!

How is your daughter by the way? Did they find out the cause ??
Cheers, but in away those flats only count as one I think as it's a commercial job.

Yer she's ok, still got no idea what it is yet, she on 2 types of liquid medicine, 1 tablet, 2 different inhalers, got to go on a breathing machine, and physiotherapy Twice a day

And still got to go back to Oxford soon for check ups

Ahh not good dude, hopefully the figure it out soon...

Even if it does count as one Job...the fact you got that is great /emoticons/smile.png

im thinking about jacking it to be honest not much intrest round me in it no body seems a$$ed about it.and nobody wants to pay more then £6 lol
i know what you meat AK, a lot of areas have there limit on houses, but you always seem to run in to the wc that doesnt do a job for less than £20, cornwall is full of them, they aint window cleaners they are entrepreneurs, always out making there next million, yet never have £1 in there pocket, the way i look at it is 20 jobs at £6 each is £120 a day £600 a week, best time to knock is from janurary

Oh right, give it some time, it's not the best time of year for it,

i know what you meat AK, a lot of areas have there limit on houses, but you always seem to run in to the wc that doesnt do a job for less than £20, cornwall is full of them, they aint window cleaners they are entrepreneurs, always out making there next million, yet never have £1 in there pocket, the way i look at it is 20 jobs at £6 each is £120 a day £600 a week, best time to knock is from janurary

Nicey put /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know what you mean too, exactly same in nottingham but soon expanding so that should change!

Ahh not good dude, hopefully the figure it out soon...

Even if it does count as one Job...the fact you got that is great /emoticons/smile.png
Yer hope so, it been going on to long now.

i havent got much time to do the windows these days my landscape business i have is growing all the time im out 6 days a week in the summer still busy now,i just started windows for a change and see what would happen.

only picked up 4 houses this year not had time to canvas or owt been all over the city different areas either all taken or not interested or want them doing as and when so for me the windows is a waste of time for me really.

Like any business ak you need to work at it to reep the rewards. If you don't have the time then maybe best to pack it in. Simples....

too many big firms this way out never seen so many WFP guys in vans if it isnt them who have it its the polish lot waste of time.

Latest Posts

Back