Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payments and monthly cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I didn't mention underpriced work!you did!

I simply said 4 weekly is better than monthly for getting 12 cleans in a year if you take time off for Xmas/holidays,etc....
Very few will get 12 cleans in per year with holiday , sickness and bad weather , but again there is no point in doing 4 weekly cleans if the price is low a longer frequency and higher price would be far better use of time and you are better off , but I agree we only offer 4-8 weekly on domestic and they are priced accordingly. 

Very few will get 12 cleans in per year with holiday , sickness and bad weather , but again there is no point in doing 4 weekly cleans if the price is low a longer frequency and higher price would be far better use of time and you are better off , but I agree we only offer 4-8 weekly on domestic and they are priced accordingly. 
I'm monthly and all of mine get 12 washes a year, unless they miss due to holidays, building work etc. Monthly also allows you a few days a month to catch up or do add ons. Very rarely late or under massive pressure. Turnover on residential is nearly always within £100 of previous months.

Many, many ways and methods to do this job and the only correct way is the way that suits you, and your customers, best.

I'm monthly and all of mine get 12 washes a year, unless they miss due to holidays, building work etc. Monthly also allows you a few days a month to catch up or do add ons. Very rarely late or under massive pressure. Turnover on residential is nearly always within £100 of previous months.

Many, many ways and methods to do this job and the only correct way is the way that suits you, and your customers, best.
You are obviously doing better than us without checking all the rounds I estimate we probably do 10 cleans per year per property on domestic due to holidays , sickness , weather , and a host of other things , I always prioritise our commercial work over domestic if we are running behind that’s done on the day every time unless the weather is that bad it cannot be done and that does  happen quite regularly on a bad winter , we also have some commercial stuff that’s 4 weekly that’s right on the coast and when weather is really bad it’s done every week sometimes bits of it are done twice per   week this then puts us behind on domestic as some commercial takes 2-3 days per job . Ime more concerned keeping the hotels happy at hundreds and thousands of pounds per clean than domestic houses at £20 a go . Sometimes we could easily need 3 x the number of staff and vans to do everything that needs doing and that’s simply not possible. 

Lord sugar struggles with writing and spelling and look ware he is ??? I rest my case . ???
Add to that : Danny Davito, Henry Winkler (The Fonz), Tom Cruise, whoopie Goldberg, Richard Branson. Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs. Leonardo davinci, John Lennon. Walt Disney, Robin Williams. ?

Confession ; I knew the first two but found the rest on Google. ?

It’s ‘where’ ???
I think you should be an English teacher not a window cleaner 

Add to that : Danny Davito, Henry Winkler (The Fonz), Tom Cruise, whoopie Goldberg, Richard Branson. Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs. Leonardo davinci, John Lennon. Walt Disney, Robin Williams. ?

Confession ; I knew the first two but found the rest on Google. ?
Lol Ime in good company then ?????

I must be intelligent n lack common sense, as I would say my business is certainly not booming, but ticking along, without any foreseeable dramatic increase. Maybe I should 'fire' myself, Alan sugar style. 

Back